In Today's Episode:
- Learning your partner's language can be fraught with problems
- Learning a new language with your partner sounds like a great idea!
- The activity itself, and the benefit for your relationship is far more important that the efficacy of the approach, I think
- You might find yourself with different learning preferences, and that will be something you'll need to compromise on
- If you want to learn the language to a higher level, you'll need to find your own path in time
- Short Stories in French for Beginners – my new book of short stories with Teach Yourself
- French Foundations – master the basics of French in two weeks
Start Speaking Today:
I’d like to thank italki for supporting the show. To claim your free lesson and start speaking today, visit: https://iwillteachyoualanguage.com//italkishownotes
Do You Have A Question?
Ask me your language learning questions by clicking here, and I’ll do my best to feature it on the show!
Also, please subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Thanks so much for listening to this episode of the podcast!
If you’ve got any comments about the show then please leave them in the “comments” section below!
If you’d like to help me out, then I’d love it if you could…
- Share the episode using the social media buttons around you
- Leave an honest review and rating of the podcast on iTunes (click here to do that)
iTunes reviews in particular really help the rankings of the podcast and help me to reach other aspiring language learners out there!
See you in the next episode of the I Will Teach You A Language podcast!