Welcome to Part 4 in a series of articles in which I show you exactly how I’m learning foreign languages every day.
In these articles I talk about how I’m using my Core Study Time – a 30-45 minute period at the start of every day which I set aside for intensive study.
Before you read this, you should go back and check out the previous posts in the series:
- My CRAZY 5am Language Routine
- Core Study Time In Your Language Routine
- Core Study Sequences Part 1: Listening Comprehension
- Core Study Sequences Part 2: Learning Vocabulary
- Core Study Sequences Part 3: Lesson Preparation