IWTYAL 156: What to expect from me in 2017
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android |
In this episode, I talk about my plans for 2017 and thank some people who have influenced my life and work over the last year.
In this episode:
My big plans for the year:
- Fluent Spanish Academy – growing the Academy into the best resource for Spanish learners on the web
- New beginners Spanish course – watch this space!
- Conversations – collections of fun, natural dialogues for language learners
- Cantonese listening materials – a new project coming soon
- Short Stories – a big (but still secret) project coming soon
- Polyglot Pub – more events for language fans
- Languages Of London – a new Instagram account celebrating the linguistic diversity of the greatest city in the world. #languagesoflondon
- Steve, for being my biggest inspiration for language learning
- Benny, for showing me what's possible
- Colin, for helping me reach more people around the world
- Calif, for her passion for Cantonese and help producing amazing dialogues
- Israel, for his help translating
- Anthony, for his advice and friendship
- Tetsu and Joey, for inviting me to Montreal
- Jan, for being a great travel companion
- Conor and Kris, for bouncing around endless ideas
- Robert, for being the best supporter in the world
- Kruu Nuu, for being an amazing teacher and putting up with my lack of Thai study
- Stu Jay, for inspiring me to continue with Asian languages
- Richard, for his friendship and many conversations about languages
- Amy, for her help getting blog posts out on time
- iTalki, for supporting this show
- Shirley, for a great lunch
- Karen, for showing me some of the coolest things in HK
- Dave, for helping me manage an insane amount of email
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Start speaking today
I’d like to thank iTalki for supporting the show. iTalki is the best place online to connect with affordable and effective native speakers teachers and tutors.
To claim your free lesson and start speaking today, simply visit:https://iwillteachyoualanguage.com//italkishownotes
Do you have a question?
Ask me your language learning questions by clicking here, and I’ll do my best to feature it on the show!
Also, please subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Thanks so much for listening to this episode of the podcast!
If you’ve got any comments about the show then please leave them in the “comments” section below!
If you’d like to help me out, then I’d love it if you could…
- Share the episode using the social media buttons around you
- Leave an honest review and rating of the podcast on iTunes (click here to do that)
iTunes reviews in particular really help the rankings of the podcast and help me to reach other aspiring language learners out there!
See you in the next episode of the I Will Teach You A Language podcast!
Free Email Course
People speak too fast?
Free email course teaches you advanced listening skills to understand native speakers at ANY speed.