In Today's Episode:
Here are what are the big-picture principles for learning and memorising verb conjugations in Spanish or any other language:
- Make sure you're getting lots of exposure through listening and reading – learning verb conjugations ultimately will come down to whether you can get used to the language through a lot of exposure
- Speak regularly – it's how you gain confidence over the usage of the verbs
- Some focus on rules and deliberate practice helps – whether that's practice exercises, drills or something else
Follow along with my Italian project:
- Italian Mission Control – where I'm posting all the resources I'm using, plus regular video updates
- My YouTube channel – subscribe to my YouTube channel to get notifications as soon as new videos go live
Start Speaking Today:
I’d like to thank italki for supporting the show. To claim your free lesson and start speaking today, visit: https://iwillteachyoualanguage.com//italkishownotes
Do You Have A Question?
Ask me your language learning questions by clicking here, and I’ll do my best to feature it on the show!
Also, please subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Thanks so much for listening to this episode of the podcast!
If you’ve got any comments about the show then please leave them in the “comments” section below!
If you’d like to help me out, then I’d love it if you could…
- Share the episode using the social media buttons around you
- Leave an honest review and rating of the podcast on iTunes (click here to do that)
iTunes reviews in particular really help the rankings of the podcast and help me to reach other aspiring language learners out there!
See you in the next episode of the I Will Teach You A Language podcast!