IWTYAL 68: Studying for the test or speaking practice?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android |
Halvard asks: “I'm studying for the B1 exam in Russian. Does your advice to speak regularly still stand?”
In this episode:
- My advice on regular speaking is for people who want to speak
- If you have another short-term goal, it may be better to focus on that
- There are valid goals, so it's best to focus and achieve one of them ASAP, rather than worrying if it's the right one or not
Resources mentioned in today's episode:
- Time Control – How to double your productivity in language learning
Start speaking today
I’d like to thank iTalki for supporting the show. iTalki is the best place online to connect with affordable and effective native speakers teachers and tutors.
To claim your free lesson and start speaking today, simply visit:https://iwillteachyoualanguage.com//italkishownotes
Do you have a question?
Ask me your language learning questions by clicking here, and I’ll do my best to feature it on the show!
Also, please subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Thanks so much for listening to this episode of the podcast!
If you’ve got any comments about the show then please leave them in the “comments” section below!
If you’d like to help me out, then I’d love it if you could…
- Share the episode using the social media buttons around you
- Leave an honest review and rating of the podcast on iTunes (click here to do that)
iTunes reviews in particular really help the rankings of the podcast and help me to reach other aspiring language learners out there!
See you in the next episode of the I Will Teach You A Language podcast!
Free Email Course
People speak too fast?
Free email course teaches you advanced listening skills to understand native speakers at ANY speed.