In this episode:
- Reading aloud and why we do it
- Our experience of reading aloud from school
- The benefits of reading aloud on pronunciation
- Why reading aloud has few other benefits for developing fluency
- Why reading aloud is harmful for developing reading skills
Today's Featured Resource:
- Hacking Chinese: Reading Aloud In Chinese Is Really Hard – an interesting article on this topic for those of you learning Chinese
100th Episode Special!
Help me create an amazing feature for the 100th episode!
I'd like to create a montage of voices of podcast listeners from around the world, all giving one piece of language advice they've learned from the show.
This would be such a great way to commemorate the 100th episode, and provide motivation for all of you out there learning languages on your own.
If you'd like to participate, please click the link below and leave a short message including the following information:
- Where you're from
- The ONE thing you've learned from the show that's made a big difference to your language learning
Start speaking today
To claim your free lesson and start speaking today, simply visit:https://iwillteachyoualanguage.com//italkishownotes
Do you have a question?
Ask me your language learning questions by clicking here, and I’ll do my best to feature it on the show!
Also, please subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Thanks so much for listening to this episode of the podcast!
If you’ve got any comments about the show then please leave them in the “comments” section below!
If you’d like to help me out, then I’d love it if you could…
- Share the episode using the social media buttons around you
- Leave an honest review and rating of the podcast on iTunes (click here to do that)
iTunes reviews in particular really help the rankings of the podcast and help me to reach other aspiring language learners out there!
See you in the next episode of the I Will Teach You A Language podcast!