2 weeks ago, I started learning German. In this episode I talk about my experience learning a brand new language.
In this episode:
- Why I decided to learn German
- My specific aims
- The time frame I've given myself, and why this is important
- My strategy for learning German
- Similarities with English and the opportunities that presents
Resources Featured In This Episode
Colloquial German – the textbook I'm using to study every day
Basic German – A Grammar and Workbook – the grammar book I chose to compliment the textbook
Help me create an amazing feature for the 100th episode!
I'd like to create a montage of voices of podcast listeners from around the world, all giving one piece of language advice they've learned from the show.
This would be such a great way to commemorate the 100th episode, and provide motivation for all of you out there learning languages on your own.
If you'd like to participate, please click the link below and leave a short message including the following information:
- Where you're from
- The ONE thing you've learned from the show that's made a big difference to your language learning
Start speaking today
To claim your free lesson and start speaking today, simply visit:https://iwillteachyoualanguage.com//italkishownotes
Do you have a question?
Ask me your language learning questions by clicking here, and I’ll do my best to feature it on the show!
Also, please subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Thanks so much for listening to this episode of the podcast!
If you’ve got any comments about the show then please leave them in the “comments” section below!
If you’d like to help me out, then I’d love it if you could…
- Share the episode using the social media buttons around you
- Leave an honest review and rating of the podcast on iTunes (click here to do that)
iTunes reviews in particular really help the rankings of the podcast and help me to reach other aspiring language learners out there!
See you in the next episode of the I Will Teach You A Language podcast!