In this episode, you're going to hear an interview I did on another podcast, the newly-released Reaching for Words show.
The reason I wanted to share this episode on this show was that I thought the interview was uncommonly good, and host Rob asked me a lot of good questions that allowed us to discuss a lot of common topics from a beginner perspective.
In Today's Episode:
Rob talks with Olly Richards about the role of memorisation in language learning:
- Do memory champions make the best language learners?
- Is memorisation really important?
- Active vs passive memorisation
- Memorisation tips and techniques for language learning
Start Speaking Today:
I’d like to thank italki for supporting the show. To claim your free lesson and start speaking today, visit: https://iwillteachyoualanguage.com//italkishownotes
Do You Have A Question?
Ask me your language learning questions by clicking here, and I’ll do my best to feature it on the show!
Also, please subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Thanks so much for listening to this episode of the podcast!
If you’ve got any comments about the show then please leave them in the “comments” section below!
If you’d like to help me out, then I’d love it if you could…
- Share the episode using the social media buttons around you
- Leave an honest review and rating of the podcast on iTunes (click here to do that)
iTunes reviews in particular really help the rankings of the podcast and help me to reach other aspiring language learners out there!
See you in the next episode of the I Will Teach You A Language podcast!