In Today's Episode:
- Update on the Short Story Book launch, worldwide and in US & Canada
- How to claim your book launch bonuses
- Random coincidences
- Language Masters event in London with Michel Thomas
- About the Language Influencer Summit
- Polyglot Conference 2019
- New language material to master grammar
My Italian project finale:
- Short Story for Beginner Books with Teach Yourself (including information on bonuses)
- Language Influencer Summit 2019 – for bloggers, YouTubers, IG'ers, podcasters in the field of language learning
- Polyglot Conference – Slovenia October 2018
- Conversations – story-based listening material for intermediate learners
Start Speaking Today:
I’d like to thank italki for supporting the show. To claim your free lesson and start speaking today, visit: https://iwillteachyoualanguage.com//italkishownotes
Do You Have A Question?
Ask me your language learning questions by clicking here, and I’ll do my best to feature it on the show!
Also, please subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Thanks so much for listening to this episode of the podcast!
If you’ve got any comments about the show then please leave them in the “comments” section below!
If you’d like to help me out, then I’d love it if you could…
- Share the episode using the social media buttons around you
- Leave an honest review and rating of the podcast on iTunes (click here to do that)
iTunes reviews in particular really help the rankings of the podcast and help me to reach other aspiring language learners out there!
See you in the next episode of the I Will Teach You A Language podcast!