Hugo asks in an iTunes review: “How do you maintain a good level in all your languages?”
In this episode:
- Polyglots do not speak all their languages “perfectly”
- Level in a language is a fluctuating thing
- Why learning a language to a high level is the key
- How your need to use a language will influence your long-term success with it
- To maintain languages, doing small things little and often is the key
Resources mentioned in todays episode:
Start speaking today
To claim your free lesson and start speaking today, simply visit:https://iwillteachyoualanguage.com//italkishownotes
Do you have a question?
Ask me your language learning questions by clicking here, and I’ll do my best to feature it on the show!
Also, please subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Thanks so much for listening to this episode of the podcast!
If you’ve got any comments about the show then please leave them in the “comments” section below!
If you’d like to help me out, then I’d love it if you could…
- Share the episode using the social media buttons around you
- Leave an honest review and rating of the podcast on iTunes (click here to do that)
iTunes reviews in particular really help the rankings of the podcast and help me to reach other aspiring language learners out there!
See you in the next episode of the I Will Teach You A Language podcast!