In this episode I talk with Luke Thompson from Luke's English Podcast.
Luke's been podcasting for over 7 years, and I asked him about the top three things he'd learnt during that time. He chose four things – but I won't hold it against him!
In this episode:
Luke's top lessons from 7+ years of podcasting:
- Attitude – It's vital for language learners to ask questions and be willing to fail
- Time – You must be willing to work regularly at your target language over time
- Practice – Practise often and don't be afraid to make mistakes
- Materials – Motivating and enjoyable materias are essential in order to enjoy the learning process
Today's Featured Resource
- Luke's English Podcast 332: Interview With Olly Richards – Hear my interview on Luke's podcast!
Start speaking today
To claim your free lesson and start speaking today, simply visit:https://iwillteachyoualanguage.com//italkishownotes
Do you have a question?
Ask me your language learning questions by clicking here, and I’ll do my best to feature it on the show!
Also, please subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Thanks so much for listening to this episode of the podcast!
If you’ve got any comments about the show then please leave them in the “comments” section below!
If you’d like to help me out, then I’d love it if you could…
- Share the episode using the social media buttons around you
- Leave an honest review and rating of the podcast on iTunes (click here to do that)
iTunes reviews in particular really help the rankings of the podcast and help me to reach other aspiring language learners out there!
See you in the next episode of the I Will Teach You A Language podcast!