In this episode:
- Language and emotions are inextricably linked
- Friendships that begin in one language rarely switch to another
- You're lucky he's so supportive with speaking German!
- Try fixing a specific time when you speak German
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- IWTYAL 029: I'm learning my wife's language
- Language learning with a Chinese boyfriend or girlfriend – A wonderful piece of insight from Hacking Chinese
Start speaking today
To claim your free lesson and start speaking today, simply visit:https://iwillteachyoualanguage.com//italkishownotes
Do you have a question?
Ask me your language learning questions by clicking here, and I’ll do my best to feature it on the show!
Also, please subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Thanks so much for listening to this episode of the podcast!
If you’ve got any comments about the show then please leave them in the “comments” section below!
If you’d like to help me out, then I’d love it if you could…
- Share the episode using the social media buttons around you
- Leave an honest review and rating of the podcast on iTunes (click here to do that)
iTunes reviews in particular really help the rankings of the podcast and help me to reach other aspiring language learners out there!
See you in the next episode of the I Will Teach You A Language podcast!