In this episode, I discuss how introverts deal with learning foreign languages.
In this episode:
- I am an introvert by nature, despite what you may guess from my public persona!
- How I suffer from shyness in groups
- How this has impacted my language learning
- Why living abroad hasn't been a “no-brainer” for me
- How I nevertheless enjoy speaking, and base my language learning on speaking with people I genuinely like
Are you an introvert?
Please let me know how this has affected your language learning in the comments below!
Resources mentioned in todays episode:
Start speaking today
To claim your free lesson and start speaking today, simply visit:https://iwillteachyoualanguage.com//italkishownotes
Do you have a question?
Ask me your language learning questions by clicking here, and I’ll do my best to feature it on the show!
Also, please subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Thanks so much for listening to this episode of the podcast!
If you’ve got any comments about the show then please leave them in the “comments” section below!
If you’d like to help me out, then I’d love it if you could…
- Share the episode using the social media buttons around you
- Leave an honest review and rating of the podcast on iTunes (click here to do that)
iTunes reviews in particular really help the rankings of the podcast and help me to reach other aspiring language learners out there!
See you in the next episode of the I Will Teach You A Language podcast!