In the last of a three-part series, I answer the question: “I'm simply too busy to learn languages. How can I find the time?”
In this episode:
- The power of tiny
- How I learnt Cantonese during an extremely busy period in my life
- Why “1 hour” will put you off, whilst “30 seconds” will get you started!
- How to create micro habits so you can effortlessly get up and study any time and fill your day with language learning
Resources mentioned in todays episode:
- Time Control – a brand new training course where I walk you step by step through the process of becoming an ultra-efficient language learner, however busy your schedule!
Visit this link to find out more: https://www.iwillteachyoualanguage.com/moretime
Start speaking today
To claim your free lesson and start speaking today, simply visit:https://iwillteachyoualanguage.com//italkishownotes
Do you have a question?
Ask me your language learning questions by clicking here, and I’ll do my best to feature it on the show!
Also, please subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Thanks so much for listening to this episode of the podcast!
If you’ve got any comments about the show then please leave them in the “comments” section below!
If you’d like to help me out, then I’d love it if you could…
- Share the episode using the social media buttons around you
- Leave an honest review and rating of the podcast on iTunes (click here to do that)
iTunes reviews in particular really help the rankings of the podcast and help me to reach other aspiring language learners out there!
See you in the next episode of the I Will Teach You A Language podcast!