In this episode:
- The difference between pronunciation and accent
- Why pronunciation is important
- Why you need to get it right as a beginner
- But why you shouldn't let it stop you speaking
Resources featured in this episode:
- 10 Essential Tech Resources for Smart Language Learners – my free guide with the best websites and apps out there, including a lot of stuff for listening to your target language and improving your pronunciation.
Today's featured resource:
- The Secret to Developing an Awesome Accent – my article on how to speak with a great accent, published on The Polyglot Dream blog.
Do you have a question?
Ask me your language learning questions by clicking here, and I'll do my best to feature it on the show!
Also, please subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Thanks for listening
Thanks so much for listening to this episode of the podcast!
If you've got any comments about the show then please leave them in the “comments” section below!
If you'd like to help me out, then I'd love it if you could…
- Share the episode using the social media buttons around you
- Leave an honest review and rating of the podcast on iTunes (click here to do that)
iTunes reviews in particular really help the rankings of the podcast and help me to reach other aspiring language learners out there!
See you in the next episode of the I Will Teach You A Language podcast!