In this episode:
- What are constructed languages?
- Does it make sense to learn them?
- How can I reach spoken fluency if there are no native speakers of Esperanto?
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Actual Fluency – Kris's blog and podcast
- Why you should learn Esperanto, and how to do it – an article from Kris about learning Esperanto
- Lernu.net – A multilingual site for learning Esperanto
Start speaking today
To claim your free lesson and start speaking today, simply visit:https://iwillteachyoualanguage.com//italkishownotes
Do you have a question?
Ask me your language learning questions by clicking here, and I’ll do my best to feature it on the show!
Also, please subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Thanks so much for listening to this episode of the podcast!
If you’ve got any comments about the show then please leave them in the “comments” section below!
If you’d like to help me out, then I’d love it if you could…
- Share the episode using the social media buttons around you
- Leave an honest review and rating of the podcast on iTunes (click here to do that)
iTunes reviews in particular really help the rankings of the podcast and help me to reach other aspiring language learners out there!
See you in the next episode of the I Will Teach You A Language podcast!