IWTYAL 291: How do I decide what to study every day?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android |
Kausalya asks: “How do you decide what to do every day in your core study time?
In Today's Episode:
- My “Core Study Time” is quiet, focused time that I spend on my target language every morning
- I don't have any kind of weekly routine where I do specific activities every day
- Rather, I focus on one activity, often for a period of 2-3 weeks
- I call these Sprints, which you can read more about in this article
- The reason for Sprints is that sustained focus is how I've always been able to bring about real, meaningful progress in my language learning
- Jumping from one activity to another on a daily basis, in my opinion, encourages shallow learning
Start Speaking Today:
I’d like to thank italki for supporting the show. To claim your free lesson and start speaking today, visit: https://iwillteachyoualanguage.com//italkishownotes
Do You Have A Question?
Ask me your language learning questions by clicking here, and I’ll do my best to feature it on the show!
Also, please subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Thanks so much for listening to this episode of the podcast!
If you’ve got any comments about the show then please leave them in the “comments” section below!
If you’d like to help me out, then I’d love it if you could…
- Share the episode using the social media buttons around you
- Leave an honest review and rating of the podcast on iTunes (click here to do that)
iTunes reviews in particular really help the rankings of the podcast and help me to reach other aspiring language learners out there!
See you in the next episode of the I Will Teach You A Language podcast!
Free Email Course
People speak too fast?
Free email course teaches you advanced listening skills to understand native speakers at ANY speed.