In Today's Episode:
- What is creativity in language learning?
- How can you inject creativity into your learning?
- Recommended resources and learning ideas
- The Ultimate Guide to Netflix for Language Learners – Lindsay's blog post on … Netflix for language learners!
- OpenSubtitles.org – every subtitle under the sun (almost) available for download
- Rosalía on Genius – Lindsay's current favourite Spanish singer and her lyrics
- Women in Language – The online conference hosted by Lindsay, Shannon and Kerstin
Start Speaking Today:
I’d like to thank italki for supporting the show. To claim your free lesson and start speaking today, visit: https://iwillteachyoualanguage.com//italkishownotes
Do You Have A Question?
Ask me your language learning questions by clicking here, and I’ll do my best to feature it on the show!
Also, please subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Thanks so much for listening to this episode of the podcast!
If you’ve got any comments about the show then please leave them in the “comments” section below!
If you’d like to help me out, then I’d love it if you could…
- Share the episode using the social media buttons around you
- Leave an honest review and rating of the podcast on iTunes (click here to do that)
iTunes reviews in particular really help the rankings of the podcast and help me to reach other aspiring language learners out there!
See you in the next episode of the I Will Teach You A Language podcast!