This episode is a broadcast of interview with me from The Fluent Show, a (newly rebranded) podcast run by my friends Kerstin and Lindsay.
In This Episode:
In this conversation, we present a project Kerstin and I have been working on together for a while: German Uncovered.
German Uncovered is a course for beginners who want to become fluent in German, and we are slowly getting ready to release it to the world. Exciting times!
The special thing about German Uncovered is that it is entirely story-based, meaning you will not just learn the language step by step, but you'll also have read a whole book by the end. Listen in to find out how this works!
If you're interested in what drives course creators to come up with innovative ideas, and how a language course comes into being, this show will give you great behind the scenes insights.
- To be notified when German Uncovered is released, follow this link and join the notification list.
- Conversations — We briefly mentioned this product for intermediate learners
- Spanish Uncovered — The OG Spanish course teaching the language through a story.
- What's the Difference? Input vs Intake
Start Speaking Today:
I’d like to thank italki for supporting the show. To claim your free lesson and start speaking today, visit: https://iwillteachyoualanguage.com//italkishownotes
Do You Have A Question?
Ask me your language learning questions by clicking here, and I’ll do my best to feature it on the show!
Also, please subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Thanks so much for listening to this episode of the podcast!
If you’ve got any comments about the show then please leave them in the “comments” section below!
If you’d like to help me out, then I’d love it if you could…
- Share the episode using the social media buttons around you
- Leave an honest review and rating of the podcast on iTunes (click here to do that)
iTunes reviews in particular really help the rankings of the podcast and help me to reach other aspiring language learners out there!
See you in the next episode of the I Will Teach You A Language podcast!