Today's episode features a question from Nicki: “I'm learning Turkish and Kurmanji, how can avoid confusing them on my trip to Turkey?”
In this episode:
- What is Kurmanji and where is it spoken?
- The surprising roots of Turkish
- Learning 2 languages at the same time
- Soufflé and Baked Alaska
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
Map of Kurdistan (click to enlarge):
Today's featured resource
- Fluent in 3 Months: How to speak multiple languages, and not mix them up! A great post from Benny where he gives his own unique take on keeping languages separate!
Do you have a question?
Ask me your language learning questions by clicking here, and I'll do my best to feature it on the show!
Also, please subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Win a copy of my course!
To celebrate the launch of the podcast, I'm giving away 3 free copies of my Language Learning Foundations video course, worth $97 each!
To be in with a chance of winning, simply head over to iTunes, search for the “I Will Teach You A Language Podcast” in the store, and leave me an honest review and rating for the show!
After episode 10 of the podcast, I'll choose 3 lucky winners from around the world!
Thanks for listening
Thanks so much for listening to this episode of the podcast!
If you've got any comments about the show then please leave them in the “comments” section below!
If you'd like to help me out, then I'd love it if you could…
- Share the episode using the social media buttons around you
- Leave an honest review and rating of the podcast on iTunes.
iTunes reviews in particular really help the rankings of the podcast and help me to reach other aspiring language learners out there!
Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated, and I read every single one. 🙂
See you in the next episode of the I Will Teach You A Language podcast!