In this episode:
- Freddie's aims are very different
- English is his professional obligation, while Portuguese is simply the local language
- Is there a big rush to learn Portuguese?
- I suggest deciding exactly how much time needs to be spend on English every day, and allocating that time strictly
Resources Featured In Today's Episode:
- Core Study Time in Language Learning – in this post I describe how to organise your language study time every day
Start speaking today
To claim your free lesson and start speaking today, simply visit:https://iwillteachyoualanguage.com//italkishownotes
Do you have a question?
Ask me your language learning questions by clicking here, and I’ll do my best to feature it on the show!
Also, please subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Thanks so much for listening to this episode of the podcast!
If you’ve got any comments about the show then please leave them in the “comments” section below!
If you’d like to help me out, then I’d love it if you could…
- Share the episode using the social media buttons around you
- Leave an honest review and rating of the podcast on iTunes (click here to do that)
iTunes reviews in particular really help the rankings of the podcast and help me to reach other aspiring language learners out there!
See you in the next episode of the I Will Teach You A Language podcast!