If you'd like to get in touch, please use the contact form below.
Before you do, please read the guidelines below – it will save you time, and help us reply to you more quickly!
I welcome proposals for guest posts, however we have strict submission guidelines to follow.
Your guest post must:
- be an in-depth, language-specific article with a narrow focus
- be submitted either in Markdown or HTML (Word or Google Docs will be rejected.)
- contain links to at least 2 existing posts from I Will Teach You A Language
- include a short author bio (2 sentences max) with a link to your website, social media, etc
- include at least 4 high-quality, royalty-free photos
- Please do not send us the entire post
- Instead, send a brief outline of the post with the main ideas in bullet points.
- Send your proposal to: submissions [at] iwillteachyoualanguage.com
- Submissions using the contact form on this page will be ignored
Please take a look at my previous guest posts to get an idea of the content we publish on IWTYAL (use the category search in the side bar).
We will only consider material that is both substantial and well-written. Having said that, if you're really keen to make something work, we will work with you to get your post idea up to standard by providing honest (and probably blunt) feedback.
Proposals must not have been published elsewhere on the web or in print.
After reading the guidelines on this page, if you'd still like to get in touch, please use the form below.
Note: While we're fixing the contact form, please get in touch by email at:
olly [at] iwillteachyoualanguage .com
Got A Question?
I have answered many common language learning questions on the I Will Teach You A Language Podcast. The best (and quickest) way to get an answer to your question is by looking at previous podcast episodes.
Got An App?
Every day, people contact me asking me to help promote their new app.
Due to volume, I'm afraid I no longer respond to such requests. Don't take it personally, I'm just focusing on other things!