- Olly's recent experience with some fluent Japanese speakers
- Jealousy at other people's level is a nasty feeling, yet totally natural
- The way to stop comparing yourself to others is to be clear about your own goals and reasons for learning, and to be at peace with them!
- Make sure that, within the parameters of your goals, you're doing everything you can to reach them — that's how to have the mental toughness to stick with this way of thinking!
Start Speaking Today:
I’d like to thank italki for supporting the show. To claim your free lesson and start speaking today, visit: https://iwillteachyoualanguage.com//italkishownotes
Do You Have A Question?
Ask me your language learning questions by clicking here, and I’ll do my best to feature it on the show!
Also, please subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Thanks so much for listening to this episode of the podcast!
If you’ve got any comments about the show then please leave them in the “comments” section below!
If you’d like to help me out, then I’d love it if you could…
- Share the episode using the social media buttons around you
- Leave an honest review and rating of the podcast on iTunes (click here to do that)
iTunes reviews in particular really help the rankings of the podcast and help me to reach other aspiring language learners out there!
See you in the next episode of the I Will Teach You A Language podcast!