Have you always wanted to learn Chinese? Or have you started learning it but found yourself running into a brick wall?
If so, then this article is for you!
Unfortunately, learning Mandarin Chinese has a reputation for being exceptionally difficult…
But the truth is, it’s not as hard as you think!
In this article, I’ll show you how to:
- Learn Chinese the smart way
- Avoid common errors made by others
…and provide you with the exact steps I suggest you take when starting to learn the language.
Although there are a number of dialects of Chinese, the focus of this article will be on Mandarin Chinese – the official dialect used in China. (It is also an official language of Taiwan and Singapore.)
Here’s What We’ll Cover In This Article
- Why Should I Learn Chinese?
- What Are The Key Features Of Chinese?
- What Do I Need to Know About Chinese Culture?
- Is Chinese Hard To Learn?
- How Can I Get To Grips With The Chinese Writing System?
- What Pitfalls Do I Need To Avoid As A Beginner Chinese Learner?
- What’s The Best Way To Learn Chinese?
- What Are The Best Resources For Learning Chinese?
I’ll start by telling you about the fundamental aspects of the Chinese language and its culture. Then I’ll look at one of the major challenges faced by all beginner Chinese learners – the writing system. Finally, I’ll finish with my recommended action steps to so you know the best way to learn Chinese quickly.
Learning Chinese requires a lot of hard work, but if you stick with it and practice regularly, it’s an amazing tool that will become an invaluable part of your life.
Because this post covers everything you need to know as a beginner, it’s quite long! I’ve also prepared a special PDF version of the post so you can download it and read it anywhere, anytime.